Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Well, I was thinking about posting this one or not

I've decided to do it.

I want to blog about slapping your child as in domestic discipline. The reason for this is not to feel better or wonder if this is related to my spanking fetish, I know in my heart of hearts and am 100 percent positive it is not, and this is coming from someone who can't make a decision but although it's a convenient perhaps even logical coincidence, my spanking thing comes from the part where I want an attentive lover.

Anyway I have been slapped at home. I was hit with a brush and with a bare hand. Am I bitter? Actually no. Do I want revenge for this? No. I just say it matter of factly and I don't want it to be this taboo little secret I should hush up about. I feel sorry for the person who did it to me, they were misguided and they made an ill judgement but I know they loved me. It's not black and white you know, you make mistakes, harsh mistakes sometimes but you can still love someone. Humans have this side to them that gets as scared as when they are scaring someone else.

So what about you? If you know me outside of this blog and prefer to message me that way, go for it. I won't post anything on here about you if you do that, you have my complete and utter word.

Would I slap my own child? I actually have no idea if I am honest. In theory no because I do not believe it solves anything and I believe it's damaging mentally as well as who knows what damage physically but I haven't had a child so I don't know how I would be if under pressure..

No comments:

Post a Comment