and rude and he butts in people's sentences. I mean yeah he has a great sense of enthusiasm but British tv viewers will be aware of Matthew Wright. If you don't know him, youtube him. I can not stand the man because he has a real my way or the high way dictator quality; he will speak over someone who has phoned just to make his point and he does it really loudly and that person has to hang up. Well this guy funnily enough called Ian Wright shares the same sort of presenting, er quality. Jeremy Kyle? NOTHING on the Wrights (not related). Kyle can be loud but he has some skills out there due to his job being more of a intermediate and involving some level of empathy and even counselling. (I'm serious, he's not bad!)
So, this Ian Wright guy (sorry this is confusing)then says one of his colleagues and co presenters, a woman called Melinda Messenger who used to be a page 3 model but for twenty years has done some not so bad tv presenting, (I like the fact she's got personality and an opinion AND she listens and is friendly), well he has the audacity to give the comments he did in that once again spectacular piece of journalism. Link posted below. But since it's Ian Wright, I can imagine him saying something not at all disimilar to what has been reported. What he said was not all that bad but why say something to begin with? Maybe he got forced to..but again this is Ian Wright.
Also, I don't think his being black is an issue in this case, in that they let her go over him. Can you see a tv channel wanting to court controversy by answering questions about firing a black tv presenter? However, in this case, I think she wants to move on.
But I'd rather see Ian Wright go. Melinda will even shut up straight away (not an easy quality, I'm a talker myself so I know!) to listen to people and she's seems friendly and nice but he just HAS to butt in all the time and I feel he tends to undermine some people. It's not just on this show, he as a reputation for being annoying. But then so does Melinda..because she airs her opinion, what's new in this world, eh?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1257201/Melinda-Messenger-quit-Live-Studio-Five-Ian-Wright.html
No comments:
Post a Comment