Well it seems I have something to settle before I go to work. You can clarify until you are red in the face, it is not going to stop the fact that someone can make flippant statements assuming you are attacking people due to their beauty and inspired by people because of their weight. Where exactly in my previous post did I do that? I thought I made it clear that appearance was not the point and it was not important and personality was. Of course it's made me see how people are influenced by superficiality. Find someone attractive, and others do, so anyone who does comment on that called-attractive person is jealous or an attacker. That is superficiality to the core.
If you don't follow one road, you are going to be isolated by superficial people and it seems that side is in people more than you think.
It seems also that if people know that you have been bullied in the past, they assume you are more sensitive to everything, but they don't think it's because you actually care about things. Again something I made clear in my post. And bullied? I mean really bullying to me is like a bunch of dogs attacking another or a human..sometimes it's barking. The barking is just noise to me. There have been times where I have been shouted at by other females and shouting is never not viscious and it's been over something very small, mostly a how dare you even exist. And as I also said in my post, I can see that something about me affects others, something so obvious it will cause them to ignore me or treat me differently and with impatience. Well, I speak and I write not to rebel against that but because my speaking and writing are a part of me. There's a part of me that wants her peace and space and there's a part that will always say what's on her mind. But of course that doesn't fit any pretty little stereotypes..it's like is she shy or not shy? What IS she?
Also, there is no way I am going to swayed by other people and say oh yeah everyone is loving her or him, I do too..because I don't want in on some stupid little clique or society game. I'd rather be an outcast and do things my own way. Hey I am and I'm not afraid to say that. I don't care if I'm outcast because I've been thought less of physically and I don't conform emotionally and mentally.
And it's funny how it's assumed that you must weigh a certain amount to find someone else whose weight is such an issue for people, inspiring..how people assume! You clearly know very little about me and can see very little of that person.
It's never okay to shit on something that comes from someone's heart. When they thought and put together something that has their beliefs, you do NOT get to comment if you have not even bothered to read their post properly. I'm not saying that you are but I can say that I personally don't want to get ahead, my soul and personality are more important than a career move.
It's that different road, I don't want to be have other people's prejudices thrown at me.
No comments:
Post a Comment