Sunday, 14 March 2010

Don't worry this is not GOOP (yah i wish! no i don't, i'm too perverted and erratic)


But I want to talk with you ladies about that seminal moment in our lives..

When we choose to wear flats over heels. Oh yes this blog is all about the important stuff. But seriously, after having two days of 5 hours of sleep, I just couldn't walk in well fitted and sensible but never the less, heeled boots..I knew I would fall. So I wore trainers, well they're kind of pumps actually, fucking gorgeous material, but I spent an hour cleaning my feet up because they made them bleed so bad. As I write this I have stuck a shoe in each pump, as well as my fist and an insole to try in vain to stretch them. What's wonderful is they are loose at the back and written on each sole, is "comfort." Oh Dear God.

I was worried about getting an infection, and then what good is my sparkly lovely going to do me, so I cleaned and cleaned those shoes like I'm Monica Gellar's long lost twin..the daughter her mother always wished she had. (But wasn't that Ross?)

You understand of course I have feet that have lost skin and blood in normal trainers. (Who made these feet?!)

Feet woes and bleeding aside, coming from an anemic that's great news, what next, heart cancer,?, twas a sunny day and my fondest moment was when I caught myself almost falling down some stairs and that was what caused me to stumble and made my heart jump into my throat. Oh no this is a good day for me. Miminal abuse.

I'm off to write Erotica now where I don't have to fall over or clean blood out and keep my shoe and bags of shopping near the sinks whilst I hobble about for tissues in public restrooms. Still, at least I'm not George Michael.

p.s. sorry about the cigarette in the pic. I actually do believe in not promoting smoking, I don't think it's cool but blood and vampires, and any old excuse.

p.p.s and random..what are your thoughts on the movie In Her Shoes? I've read the book but I found Curtis Hanson's direction good as always, something magical about the end of that movie. But nice going sticking only Cameron Diaz on the posters to advertise it. *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment