Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Suddenly everyone knows Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes

And Jennifer Anniston. We all know her don't we.

I suppose they're kind of public property.

Whenever someone says Kate Winslet and Jennifer Anniston "can't keep a man" I say first of all it's a two way relationship, maybe that man was not putting enough enough into the relationship..and it annoys me when women say it's themselves who should put more into it since they're the "home keepers." Move on, evolve, it's 2010.

Secondly I say it could be the sensitivity factor. Some people are just easier than others who are more sensitive. Easy people can be charming but they also have their downsides such as complacency. So I don't believe in any of this balancing out stuff or complimenting each other or physical likeliness. And as for the new women in these men's lives, if the rumours are to believed and I see that it could happen, I say good luck with the freshness of the relationship and for the sensitive women out there, it takes someone who is not so easy and breezy to care and give to the world what you give.

No comments:

Post a Comment