and really, dress up, down, whatever you want, I don't care for fashion or edgy or any other hook or look but I feel most people conform to a casual uniform. There's a great many greys and long cardigans and flat long boots out there. Walking through a park full of that, I've often been made to feel like I have done something wrong for wearing some colour that is not part of waterproof gear. Well, I don't go there for kayaking, I'm there to walk on the plentiful pavements so surely I can wear what I want. I also wonder about mothers who wear something nice or dress up a bit for school runs. Heaven forbid! I wish there would be some halfway between 5 inch stilletos clubbing wear and casual daily wear. And Sandra, I'm sure you'd be comfortable wearing colour, I'm not saying you should rather that it's not fussy to wear something colourful and people should not assume less or more of that person! And they do.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1256839/Sandra-Bullock-comes-earth-Oscars-triumph.html
No comments:
Post a Comment