Monday, 22 March 2010

Why is it I would rather spend time on my own just surrounded by nature than by people?

Because whilst some people stimulate you are good people, others are a complete turn off. I am so sick of their inabilities. Inabilities to think things out! What I hate is their inability to tolerate and their strange impulsiveness so different to my own. Amazing how they can get a job which requires thought and instinct, but their instincts otherwise are so backwards and lacking. It's obviously wanting too much to live in a world where people don't fight using extremes. I'm tired of men and women putting one woman down to make another look and feel better. Why do they need to do that? I'm tired of hearing rapists and paedophiles should be attacked in jail and who cares if they are. You expect justice from that?

It's a sunny day and it's like for everything that stimulates you or just makes you happy, there's one which is like a shot through you. Except it's not a shot that shocks you, it's one that makes you say enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment