I have found that if I've been driving a lot and then doing chores which take hours and then am faced with the drive back, I can sleep better. Even if I go out for a while and don't drive, I can get 5 hours no problem. But if I'm not exhausted, really exhausted I can't sleep; which begs the question just how much energy do I have?
I remember having a very low haemoglobin level once and I got so weak, walking for the bus made me sweat and lose my breath furiously and want to grab the nearest seat in pain and even when I sat down on the ground, it was the worst weakness I've had to experience. The doctor said in theory I should have been dead. What is so special about me that keeps me from being dead then and stops me from being to sleep?
Just a little bit of tiredness is not even enough. I remember going to school and studying till my brain hurt, staying up late but I slept heavily. I was exhausted from the walking daily for at least half an hour with a heavy bag and then having mostly 10-4 days, it took its toll. But my sleep never suffered to the extent it is doing now.
I also had problems sleeping on school trips, the uncomfortable environment..but that was for only two days and once I got back home, I had the sleep of my life and it really helped my week ahead.
Now, I've taken 4 pills and I STILL can not get there. So after 3 hours, I've given up and am typing away. If it's not the slightest bit of noise that I'm sensitive to, it's the bathroom (how many times does one person need to pee? ! It's getting so intrusive now, really keeping me in pain) or the hunger - I used to be able to sleep through that and I ate far less then. I also can't exactly stuff my face till I sleep because then my bathroom problem gets worse. I also feel INCREDIBLY dehydrated all the time but you know what happens when you drink water. I know again how much that makes my problem worse. And don't even say caffeine, I don't drink tea or coffee!
It's a situation full of stops and the need for faith. I've once again lost my faith in sleep. I don't know what's going to happen tonight..I've tried relaxation, it's not the physical tiredness or mental that's so much the problem it seems to be going beyond that..just what IS there?!
No comments:
Post a Comment