Saturday, 6 March 2010
So..
Today is a certain special day in our household; a birthday. I hope the sarcasm translates. It's not mine though thankfully. I hate birthdays because of the very fact they exist. So you're a year older, so blow your trumpet or balloon. I just don't get the big deal. For children, yes but not for adults. Do we stop celebrating birthdays then? I would never suggest that to someone else but I sure as hell will stop celebrating mine next year. It's just stupid. I really think it is. Don't give me that commercial argument, my honest opinion is that anyone who thinks Valentines Day and Christmas is just to make money is very sad and can't tolerate any happiness. It's not that I can't tolerate happiness for anyone else when it comes to birthdays, I just don't see WHY someone said hey let's celebrate this! *lol*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment