Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Tuesday 2nd of Spring.

That's what I'm calling it.

Sleep deprivation and tortured neck pains aside..

..ever been an insomniac waking up 4am to know that not only is your sleep over for today but you're howling and screaming with some really -what brought this on- (question!) freakish neck pain?..I try to make light of something I just have to deal with..

This also possibly the worst grammar the blog world has seen.

But I'm happy it's March. I always get flashbacks to my favorite month June. Last June, I had a GREAT time. I mean it was just this time where I was discovering myself and pushing myself physically, mentally, it was all these different things, just waking up early, going to bed whenever I wanted, not having insomnia, drinking cold water, having my windows and blinds open, feeling the heat. There's nothing like hope. Whether it's useless or not. But it's really a great feeling. Better than love. It's fresh love. It's literally spring. Spring. Hope.

GREAT!!!

I know I sound like an idiot but one thing I know, I'm going to take that hope and excersise it the best I can. I'll have problems a plenty but I love to look outside and see the sun and know it's getting better, we have 6 glorious months ahead of us. Pretty darned good I say.

I'm also thinking of a new story..I have various little bits and pieces in my mind constantly but instead of continuing with these bits and pieces I have started on this and my other blog, I'm going to combine those with what I have inside..which is nearer to what I want..and call it All That She Wants.

Carpe Spring. Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment