Monday, 29 March 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1YsFgDaEeo

Nick Drake's cello song. I admire Nick Drake GREATLY as a person, from what I know and ESPECIALLY for his music. On a silly girly note, this boy and I at school had this slight crush thing for each other over the years which was on/off (but very silly), though initally it started off as one of my very, very few intense crushes, I had it bad. Well this boy had similar features to Drake, great lips, deep set eyes, he was tall as well and he had this side to his personality which I know won't he won't have pursued but I have a feeling it comes out in his art from time to time..I think he's an artist, which was always left of center, different and a little geeky.

Unrelated to boy idiot, I just love this song, the way that Drake hums along to it, the tenderness of it, the cello, the drums, I first heard it in a movie but it wasn't till I listened to it headphones on, that I really appreciated it. I listen to it every single day. When I heard a cover of it on The Blind Side yesterday, I was already singing along to it in my mind, I didn't have to wait for the lyrics, I knew it was the cello song.

LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment