Friday, 30 April 2010

Ah, me.

What I don't understand whilst understanding the hypocrisy in it fully, is that I have concrete proof that someone is only right to society when they are doing things in society's way and any "mistake" can not be inexcused. One is judged when one doesn't fit and sometimes one can NOT fit. Not even allowed to look at objects anymore, just get a gun and kill the outcasts, instead of slow torture.

This is a world full of bullies.

Sometimes I feel like walking to a very quiet place and just wondering what it would be like to not exist anymore.

Because what am I existing in? We have to sometimes make up our own worlds, so that keeps the rest at a distance.

Perfection, perfection, perfection, perfection, faces painted white from the centuries way back and now brown.

Well done, we really have evolved.

This weekend I'm going to watch Mermaids with Winona Ryder and Cher and have some nice walks. It's not that cool outside actually. I'll also be thinking about movie weekend and speaking to a few people, friends of mine.

*big sigh* And I'll be blogging about the movie My Best Friends Keeper. Have a peaceful weekend.

Religion is no answer, movies are just magic, life is hard and there is nothing keeping anyone on here, instead one should have a need simply to be here. Say what you want but political correctness and over the top enthusiasm again done in society's way is the bullshit that stops expression.

2 comments:

  1. "Look up, Charlie
    You'll see a star
    Just follow it and keep your dreams in view
    Pretty soon the sky is going to clear up
    Charlie,
    Cheer up Charlie,do
    Cheer up Charlie
    Just be glad you're you."

    Sorry, after I read your words this song came to mind. I hope it's not an affront to what you're trying to say. I do understand! Enjoy Mermaids, it's a great film!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont be sorry, it was nice to read, more than nice. I value what you have to say anyway and whats on yr mind and sometimes you have to say what you have to say, i get that!

    Yes Mermaids tonight yeeeees!!!! I always enjoy this one!

    Ill try and have a good time tomorrow out and about, am meeting up with family. Wearing a pretty dress, the only dress I own *snort*

    I'm bust on this movie weekend thing though lol i havent forgotten and will bug everyone about this.

    I hope you have a GREAT and as WARM as possible weekend!!

    Love to hear from you and read what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete