I think I will make one too, it's not a bad idea. I don't remember the name of the book but I do remember buying it from Loose ID and it was by Melinda Barron. I'll probably buy it again today and blog on Kinky.
Okay so for now, my checklist
1. Ignore everyone. People who insist on you having a tan everywhere have superficial standards that are too high and do you really care what such people think?
2. People shouldn't give you a hard time or anyone else but that's the way they in particular seem to run and operate, maybe their organs would burst open if they didn't take out their bitchiness on anyone the whole week or 24 hours. They're bitches, male or female, ignore them, they're not YOUR bitches!
3. And the most valuable advice, when reacting to an insult judge the person giving and remember you don't have to take it. You have done hard work in becoming who you are in every way including physically, and look pretty amazing if you do say so yourself in a dress, you look lithe and have legs that are well formed with slim ankles, in the past someone who is bigger than you smirked at you, does that take away from YOUR positives? And maybe that speaks of their own bullying or reaction to prejudices from other people, who knows. It's their bullshit, not yours.
And you look great in jeans too. Have a happy and non childish weekend, be the bigger person and appreciate the positives and nature, after all that's what stays.
No comments:
Post a Comment