Now whenever I read one it doesn't tend to stay in my mind. But a a few years ago and years before that, my mum told someone my date of birth and various other details about me and they predicted a few things. You're thinking this just a load of....but I do believe some people may have a grasp of these things and just because you can't understand it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I don't follow that or the previous horoscope religiously and I also quite frankly like to throw a finger up to "fate," and the only thing I believe about destiny is that it is limiting. If what is meant to be will be, I'd rather die than it being. It's true, what kind of person puts you through a limitation, I don't care if it is good for the soul and I don't care if I'm disrespecting God or a creator, in fact I'd like to have a few words with them. Why can't I have what someone else is having, am I not good enough for that, don't tell me it is just not me or not for me, this is how I think so I was never going to believe in fate and destiny or follow it.
So, in the previous horoscope which I was informed about 10 years ago, I was to be married about 2 years ago and be in the academic field. That turned out incorrect and I'm happy about that. Did I go out of my way to make that incorrect? No, I just went with the flow. I'm not making a conclusion here, that horoscopes don't work but sometimes they don't and more so, I'm happy they don't. If I had met someone fallen in love and said yes to marriage to them, I would have felt trapped. I still have so much to explore and I want to do it on my own and I want to sow my wild oats and I want to explore BDSM. I'm finding things out about myself without thinking of hubbie, to me that's necessary. I'm not Mother Teresa, I don't care about being selfish or in touch with my inner peace even, I just want to live.
I also am very glad I didn't go into any academic field. But funnily enough there is one which I want to go into out of necessity..I'll come back to this later.
Now, in the most recent horoscope which I was informed of say 2 years ago, I was told that I would get married but divorced if I didn't consult astrology. I do believe it is possible that someone though they may be the greatest force in your life can just turn out to not be right for you- but I would much rather be with them and see what happens. I can't say no to love AND lust and I won't. Passion means a lot to me. Steadiness, compatibility and the long term means less- perhaps it won't in ten years time but I owe it to myself to not settle.
I was also told that should I get divorced, I'd get married again. This time to someone Indian like myself. Now, this is not a justification but I'm giving a reason as to why I do not actively look for relationships with Indian men. I don't like being limited. I want to believe the world is my oyster. Not that that anyone owes me anything aside from common decency and respect (they're in debt), but I just will not go for someone because I should. That's not to say I avoid interest from Indian men or that I react to them differently than to men who aren't Indian, in fact I'm always interested to talk to people about our culture and what we may have in common, those who aren't competitive and bitchy and superficial, but that won't stir me romantically. I just don't look for common ground and equate that with okay possible relationship alert. To be challenged, inspired not just by something different but by someone one step ahead of me, that is what turns me on.
Another thing this horoscope said is that I could go into dermatology. You know, I may have to. I don't trust the internet, sometimes it's a guide and sometimes it posts utter crap never mind what is one person's harm is another person's cure, some of the stuff is utter CRAP, and I don't trust non specialist and general doctors. A dear friend said to me, let's get to the root of the problem. That's what I want to to do. I may go into that or diet and nutrition or both. It's a big step, a big hurdle but I gotta do what I gotta do. No fate, no destiny, if I want something I should try and do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment