I think this should be my last entry on this. I'm feeling sick. That place is a darker pink with the red hole bigger and it's not better at all. At least I will be able to tone it down with concealer as the peeling of skin has gone but its still going to stick out like its sore.
Tomorrow I will buy some bio oil because I misplaced the one I used yesterday night. What with all the tissues and washing hands. I'd laugh but I'm on the verge of crying. Now I've got to deal with what I have.
I just wish there was some way to make me stop looking in the mirror, I just keep looking is it getting any worse all the time. Well it's not getting any better. And the lump on my other cheek is well developed, it looks like an insect bite.
Anyway I know with bio oil and in one months time I will see an improvment, till then I better not cleanse twice a day and all that, just once is enough and just once for the bio oil is fine. You'd think I'd learn my lesson from past experiences,i suppose i hadnt encountered peeling like this for years and got too cocky and forget that last time the same thing happened.
My skin is without concealer atm, in fact i will keep it bare when i come home and wash the make up off and cleanse and apply the bio oil. I don't wear much make up anyway.
In the mornings i will focus on getting ready and just using water on my face and then moisturiser and bio oil. I won't be seeing a dermatolgist for sometime, this is going to take time to heal anyway. This topic is dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment