http://www.myspace.com/goodnightandgoodlucku
I thought I deleted this account?! I have my blog posts still visible. Am going to have to listen to that music, I remember my Scent Of A Woman Tango obesession. The only reason I started belly dancing (well I use that term loosely but it did get me fit) was because I didn't have a partner to tango with at the time.
Oh gosh, random bit, this woman just started straight at me today and when i stared back, she continued to look me straight into the eyes as she was walking along with I assume her husband, her pathetic feet ahead, her face ON me. She looked around 50. I had to stop and check I didn't have biro on my face. What is wrong with some people? Just two seconds before I actually got a smile of this nice young woman who like me was just walking along checking out the shops. I really think that woman was a bitch. Moving on, but just thought I'd share. I'd rather do that than pretend everything is okay, it's not, I'm human, I have feelings, I just don't want my life to be in ruins, cracks are there as it is, just trying to protect myself.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the release of Sweet Caroline by Lissa Matthews tomorrow. You know there's more humanity in those character's little fingers than I see out there. So what should I do, burn myself, my face?!
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=416670830&blogId=461893442
LOL I am truly well and over my days of little crushes. They were so little too, I suppose it's thr thoughts that make them bigger. I'm just so glad I've moved on in my life, I see things how they really are truly. I don't think they are good things but they exist. I Can See Clearly Now The RAIN Has Gone.
You go girl!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! xxxx
ReplyDelete