Sunday, 11 April 2010

this is the part where i get excited..skin diary

but know it could go either way. the spot on my CHEST started i swear to god oozing pus on its own. i thought that was skin but no. and it then started bleeding. the lump has gone but theres gonna be pigmentation/scar. ive placed a band aid to stop my top getting blood.

im typing with one hand on the cotton wool on my CHEEK, the other on computer. So on my right cheek where it was blood red something, i dont know if it was new skin or a scab forming, i had put concealer. in the bathroom i looked a blotchy mess. so i washed the concealer off and saw the skin peel. Ive aided it I regret to say..last time i did this i was stuck with a pigmentation mark for months but bio oil did help me. And time. Its still got a bright red tiny dot in the centre that makes the whole thing look red from a distance. This is what i was left with once two, three years ago. I'm going to have to be careful about infection. No more savlon- in fact maybe ever. It just gives me dry skin and on open pores clogs them ..but the white colour of takes the redness away for about 2 seconds, that was what I liked about it. I should never have bled that spot, I mean taking the pus out just pressing AROUND it was okay under steam, that pus was ready to come out but bursting the actual spot - no. It tends to burst all of a sudden and then blood comes out so soon and i can't stop that. Then I'm left with pigmentation and scarring. Now the skin looks new, shiny and pink again with a bright red hole. So I'm just going to keep it clean, moisturised and concealed. But I still look blotchy with the concealer in the bathroom mirror, like my skin is so sallow and pale pigmentation stands out. I don't want to look someone in the eye and have to ask for maybe a lighter concealer to take away the redness, I really don't. Motto; don't look in the mirror and don't TOUCH a new forming spot. It may itch just a little or tingle but don't touch it, keep it concealed and don't stay at home just because you can. Go out.

So that's the update on 11th April. *sighs and promises to God to never use Savlon again* I took the cotton wool of my cheek about a minute ago.

2 comments:

  1. How I wish there was a cure-all for this! I have so many scars on my body, not just my face. Part of my problem is, I just can't leave the spots alone! It has become almost obsessive! I have been able to leave a few alone over the years but that doesn't make any difference either. They just keep coming back and there is nothing I can do about it! I've even tried the Proactiv but that's worse because they use the bezoyl peroxide. That is the worst stuff you could use! Sorry, I meant to mention that to you a long time ago! Then I tried the Murad Acne Complex that I've seen on tv. It started to work but not for long and I was back where I started. People are always telling me, "Just drink water!" I do! No change! Try this! Try this! No difference!!! I would like to save up for lazer treatments. I went once to have a test patch done for some hair removal and it was good! The only problem is how expensive it is! I'm hoping you have better luck than I!!! We gotta stick together! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, bcos Im obsesssive i noticed the benzoyl percrapside (!) was crap on me! Acne is just so different, there differnt forms. its a strong product and it can irritate, ive been leaving my skin alone and have seen some healing. bio oil helps but its so oily i get new spots forming. so i dab the excess oil off as soon as i can. lots of tissues, washing hands!

    omg that water chesnut..i want to slap them. seriously i mean really wow cos if things were that simple wouldn't we have tried em by now?!

    Kudos on taking the initiative for the test patch. Let me know privately or on yr blog or on mine if you go again.

    Ill let you know about me too. So at this stage im healing but still scarred.

    I AM WITH YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete