Sunday, 25 April 2010

MOVIE WEEKEND!


Foink me folks, I haven't forgotten!

I set this crappy diem movie weekend up on Fb, and since that's gone (gosh I wish drawing attention to myself in the status updates, I really do), we'll just do it here. It's this weekend, starts this Friday, finishes Bank Holiday Monday. You just do something movie related and tell me about it. It WAS for movies from a certain year, probably 1992, but I've decided we can extend that to any year you want. It's a celebration of movies and MADNESS. Your own madness, if singing and dancing to My Sharona in a newsagents gets the police called, you've won. I'm joking but I want something similar crazy. I'm going to do "BENJAMIN!!!" from the Graduate. From my balcony or maybe elswhere..I'll let you know! But if you think I am MERELY going to shout it and that's it, NO, then I have no right to blog about my movie weekend action because it's pathetic, I'M GOING FURTHER. SO ARE YOU! Tell me about what you did people!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSyFNvdp-Rs

No comments:

Post a Comment