
I made a lazy play list of songs that were on my youtube favourites which are firm favourites numbers that make sunny days awesome and not so sunny ones awesome, in fact it's just a play list of awesome or if you're Jack Black from High Fidelity, you may call mine a dull sweater or pure crap. Nevertheless it's my awesome and I'll awesome if I want to. Now I'm stopping this. But I'm even going to do what I did and wore on my blog. It's like taking a photo of my day of awesome.
Contribute to my awesome please ( I can't stop) and tell me two songs I need to add to this playlist and you can mock my taste too. I don't care, I'm awesome. Don't worry about whether your suggestions fit my taste because there's a lot of things you may not think you like and actually do. They can be anything but with a high buzz..like Beethoven's E flat major or was it minor is pure brilliance and awesome but it's more relaxing than busy bee awesome. Don't be shy, be awesome.
I am sitting on the balcony listening to the following through my ear phones. Wearing an awesome turquoise coat, look it's turquoise even if the label says green because it doesn't match with my green scarf and that IS green, boot cut jeans and plain black boots with a thin grey top underneath. It's formal casual and tomorrow I'm wanting to wear my long black boots and slightly faded (but could be better) jeans if I can find them. Awesome suggestions for my music please , let's crank this sucker up to number TEN;
Downtown by Ms Petula Clark
Boston More Than A Feeling. Reminds me of awesome
Little Bitty Pretty One by Thurston Harris
Tempted by Squeeze. Ideally I'd play this on CD whilst chucking my cigarette onto some executive's car and laughing with my friend when he hit my car but I'm not Winona Ryder and more to the point, I have no CD.
Bad Reputation by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Stand by Me by Ben E King. The E stands for E-awesome
Wonderful World by Sam Cooke. The greatest song to just catch on the radio unexpected
Miram Stockley theme from Great Expectations "Kissing In The Rain." It has a great thump to it later on, no wonder Kanye Ms Swift Ms Swift! West used this as sample, the one step ahead interrupter
Currently in my car I have a CD with Dead Poets Society music on it. It is awesome. Keating's Triumph remains my favourite but To The Cave (where in the movie they run to the cave in the night) is inspiring before the triumph. Should I add the Beethoven symphony after Todd does his YAWP? Help me! And I want awesome suggestions please, they can be fun or serious or Beethoven, I need your awesomenessssss.
Btw the sun comes and goes but I remain awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists
No comments:
Post a Comment