Sunday, 11 April 2010

11th April. Skin diary.

I sat out and got some air on my skin yesterday. When I came in, I put water on the places before applying hydrating serum and later savlon. It was nice to feel cool on those places. Today, when I got up I put savlon on both places after looking like I had a face of red pits in my bathroom mirror in the dark - before putting savlon I applied a coldish water cotton ball to each place and then gently patted dry with tissue.

I'm not being gentle enough on the left cheek one where it's tender and in new stages, getting more red by the day but the lump is not as big as the one WAS on my right cheek- in fact this left cheek one actually looks like a normal spot except not a small one. So I'm going to wash off the savlon, apply moisturiser and then concealer.

After doing excersises which dont involve much sweat at all, I'll wash my face again this time with gentle cleanser and apply bio oil. After 15 minutes I am applying moisturiser, hydrating serum and concealer. I don't want to keep applying water to my face and I want to lay off the savlon EDIT and only apply once a day if that. I had a spot on my chestand that has done very well thank you WITHOUT savlon persistance. So I'm going to keep the concealer on for the rest of the waking day. It's when I see red pits that I get scared, no joke, my face is sallow and my cheeks espcially.

I just want to take my mind of this and move on - and I need to keep the right cheek with the needs to form new skin or have the red fade- moisturised( i dont think its going to scab actually but the lump has gone more or less completely) and I've noticed things improve even when I have concealer on- it's not a liquid one, just a clarins non comedegnic (cant spell the phrase).

Tomorrow I intend to enjoy my day and not look at my face in the car mirror or outside window- it's magnified though and I must remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment