Saturday, 2 January 2010

I would love to spend Christmas in Australia

It's summer there isn't it?

I got this most amazing dream that it was summer during these holidays (must have been the heat in the room from the radiator- ironically keeping me very hot to the point of beimg restless in sleep and then giving me what felt like the best not literal moment of sleep I've ever had). It was summer, it was hot even for summer, it sunny and I was walking down the road in search of something. That something whatever it was was quite amazing. It made me happy. For some odd reason, let's call it medication, I have been having dreams about someone I don't really have any association with. They were something to me in my life; a great friend most of all and they were amazing. But in the dream I had before about them- they had passed away; again, this is dream world so I don't take it seriously. It's not the dream, I don't analyse meanings, but it's the feeling afterwards.

Of course my waking hours were rather different to this dream. This past week has been different in waking life to sleepy life. More's the pity. Walking around with a constantly forming/re-forming scab on your face, hearing Christmas music, being exposed the worst in so called humans, having to see and hear arguments and high noise and not having any freedom nor tools has made me glad it's finally 2nd January, the day I have been counting down to. Now the difference between my dreams and reality will be less drastic, a good thing, even if I end up getting nightmares. That I can deal with, I have done. It's no picnic but it's my waking life I value more. I hope there's a spark in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment