Monday, 11 January 2010

The selfishness of people

I wanted to write this two weeks ago. I put it off and thought I'd misunderstood things. Like the time I misunderstood at school according to my teachers. Turns out they were wrong. Or the time I did according to my mother. Turns out she was wrong. One thing I agree with her on; there should be a less testosterone in men..but that a very random conversation.

I wonder if certain people do really care? I mean I shouldn't be the one who initiates. And they do wrong things. When I do, why do I have to be met with silence? You wonder what I'm talking about. The people who this applies to will know. But perhaps if you yourself do not know, then has this happened to you? Do you think people don't love you unconditionally? They always want something from you be it materials or emotions or ties or bonds of some sort. Don't you want to kick them up the arse and never speak to them again save for the fact you actually like to talk?


“All charming people, I fancy, are spoiled. It is the secret of their attraction.” Oscar Wilde. It's true. But I like to think I see straight through that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment