Thought I'd do this on another post. I tend to not plan out what I'm going to write and then edit it after it's published. Well, I just wanted to add that it's sad if it in your personality that you can never be happy for anyone else. I'm ashamed to see quite a few girls and women from the country I was born in as well as the country I live in now who are so critical- and it's not constructive. They are hard on themselves too but they have a weakness in their personality for not thinking logically and well, not thinking. And when they used to get their men in on it, I sometimes think some men will laugh at anything and are cowards and bullies, I used to be provoked by that, I'm not anymore. I'm not that person anymore.
And if the human race wants to evolve, the biggest flaw is choosing to mate due to appearance and not what's inside. Of course I understand attraction and instinct but I also see that a human is more than what they look like. Shapes, skin, genetics, they are what they are- how does it make someone special though?
No comments:
Post a Comment