Friday, 29 January 2010

I'm officially done with the passive aggressive.

I have noticed and this I do not like about myself and others; how I'm different in my writing to how I am in communicating via phone or in person. I'm not that different but I can write a message which is broadminded and upbeat and then be on the phone 5 minutes later, sounding like a downbeat dog tossed on the streets. I know we as humans have all these different sides to us and some of us more so than others and some of us express it more or certain sides more but it's like I could even be a different person online to reality. I HATE that. I mean it's totally passive aggressive to have this blog..because all the energy I have after something, or what I feel, it should come out not just in my writing. And it does come out outside the writing but negatively. And I can be mean and to those who love me the most. That just reminds of the losers I hate; those people who you ask how they are and they NEVER ask you back. And if any of my friends..people who I truly value as friends..you know who you are..read this and wonder if it's them (yeah right like you don't have more important things to think about), it's not you! I will promise to tell you if it's you and not be passive aggressive about it and write it in this blog!

I wanted to write this after reading a few older messages.

Well, goodnight or good morning..I don't think I've even said that on my blog which I treat as such a whine piece. My last actions are listening to Love Is Blue and remembering this piece I wrote once..about this boy who falls in love with this girl and he's outgoing and she's not..I have to be vague but I could really fall in love with him again no matter how much I protest otherwise. Always a dps-er. And I'm boasting now.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you're talking about! But we need these blogs as outlets! They are necessary for our mental and emotional health! It's okay to have the many sides, but I know where you're coming from! I hate it too. But we are who we are and those that really know us understand! I probably shouldn't have even written this comment! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noo..i always appreciate what you say. Keep on expressing yourself and saying something.

    I agree with what yr saying.

    ReplyDelete