Wednesday, 13 January 2010

How many people are doing what they want?

Work wise. Also anything else wise.

But I can only talk about work at the moment. I'll be honest. It's all about the money. I mean any work I do now is to get money to afford living basically. I wish I started working when I was 16 to be honest. It's a very random world. It's not structured like University. Not that I need structure but I do need discipline. No seriously.

I have just applied for a job...I have to keep this vague.. for the sole purpose I will get to do what I want at that place. It's a very CRAP reason but I think why the fuck not. And I get paid too.

I have no morals or principles for anything except prostituition - I hope you weren't drinking anything hot. I honestly don't beleive into -if a woman wants to do that then why shouldn't she -argument.

I'm on a slight buzz on sending my email off. I wish I could say what it was. I'm definetely a blog and tell person. But mostly the circumstances at that place better fucking be the same as when I went there. Like I say I have no principles or morals..maybe I might just end up getting what I want.

aha I sound idiotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment