Almost cried to Downtown (one version- still Petula Clark (no one else!) one really high volume is fucking amazing) and mini stepped my arse off.
I hated what someone said to me but anger is my fuel. Are you alive? I'm fucking alive.
I also wrote.
"Can't start a fire without a spark..this's gun's for hire..even if we're just dancing in the dark" HELL YEAH! And horseshit is my favourite word. I'm random and irritating and irritable with irritable skin and damn it I'm ordering a toy.
Some time ago I posted this horseshit about Wicked Fantasies. It's continued below.
It's possible I have evolved sexually or just the fact I am incredibly horny. When I masturbate it's mostly clitoral stimulation; it even sounds boring; actually it's not and I see fireworks but sometimes a woman just wants to be full. And to feel a toy inside you, stretching and accomodating, maybe putting one that is too big would feel wonderful. I can't not be frank when I think about sex. The dirtiest talk is the sexiest and I've never been one for a mere "come baby come." I want more. I want "fuck my mouth" "ride my face" "i want that dick inside me" "I want to feel your tits in my mouth" "I want to eat you out." It's silly but when I get turned on just thinking this, I blush and feel alive.
Imagine if I said this to him. The guy I look at. I could surprise him. He wouldn't like that, not by me but I don't care. I am more concerned with him getting me off. Focus on the him.
I get off imagining various things. Sometimes the naughtiest, most humanly perverse, like fucking his best friend or a man I'm not attracted to but a fuck is a fuck. And when I fuck I love that feeling. When I come, I don't always see my guy's face or eyes or say his name. But it's sexier when I do because it makes me feel I have done something deprived. I feel a little bad- for some reason.
Do you love the word pussy? I think it's better than cunt but sometimes I want him to tell him he needs my cunt. It seems more gutteral. But he doesn't come inside it. He pulls out at the last moment and comes on my fanny. I think he would enjoy that. Or maybe he would love it more being inside me. I know I would but I think I want to be teased and not just filled up. After all I got my toys for that. Perhaps I should tease him by never letting him come in me, he'd be obsessed. Maybe he'd fuck me against a wall but I'd step away , rather push away and he would almost get the urge to rape me.
But he wouldn't. Would he?
I'm not excited about rape..I don't think..but him having that need to fuck me and nothing including me getting in the way.
I want him to eat my pussy out. Be sloppy. I'm dripping all over his face.
I want to do the 69 whatever dumb phrase. It's beautiful; him sucking my pussy and me sucking his cock. His cock, his dick, his phallus, his erection, his throbbing man hood with a pulse, alive, red, pre cum, I don't care how big it is. I want it because it's on him. I want to see him naked. I want to touch him and him to touch me. I don't need it but I want it.
No comments:
Post a Comment