Monday, 25 January 2010

Rules.

For me when I write it on here it's set in stone. I have to be strict. No pansy ass discipline. I've been nibbling on crappy stuff too much. And I have a serious Orio fetish. I just love them. And those who inhabit my residence keep buying them even though they know they torture me.

So, for breakfast, a banana and an oreo with some warm milk.

After work, lunch which usually involved salad, bread, egg and half a pack of baked crisps- not american sized (man those are HUGE) but brit sized. which means you pay more than you get! Then fruit with an oreo. With some milky tea or this tea/latte thing we got (I only take a bit).

Snack in case I am hungry between 2 and 8 - less than 10 pistachio nuts.

Evening meal and must be at least 3 hours before I sleep; chicken, a little rice and some boiled veg. And an oreo.


I tend to walk for an hour every day and if not that for an hour and a half every other day along with work which sometimes involves very low manual labour of some sort.

I also drink say 4/5 glasses of water each day.

On the days I don't go to work, I will have a little cereal, I tend to not to take a lot but I love me some milk! And some milky tea. Man I love the warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment