I should never have deleted "Kinky." My old blog. No matter what think twice before deleting a blog as it can never come back and you lose all your work. I feel bad seeing that now deleted blog still there on some of the blogs I follow. My heart went into those additions on that blog, fiction or non fiction, it was all me and although I have changed I still in some way remain kinky and Kinky. I know this is all very self involved but then what do you expect from someone who has a blog entitled My diary..how self involved can you get. But as someone who writes as a hobby and writing means something to me, I will miss not seeing the stuff I spent from June to November on, sometimes twice a day. Yes I have a lot of time. I'd even miss going to the loo just to write. Too much information, let's just move on to regret city.
C'est la vie.
And welcome to new followers of this blog. Thank you to you all for joining and to all the readers out there. That's another thing; you delete a blog you can kiss the comments left by people goodbye.
RIP.
No comments:
Post a Comment