I'm going to bed early to wake up early tomorrow. Got things to do and am going for massive walk. I tried continuing with my excersises but they are seriously the most boring shit ever. I'm at a healthy weight but obviously I need to maintain it and I am and do. I just used to do these excersises the day i didnt go out and thus get a 2 hours in every day regardless of indoors and outdoors. But I think Im going to have to go out everyday. I'm eating better this week anyway.
I was going to plan what to eat but it depends on what I feel like. I may just have one meal and then snack on fruit when I return home. I'm also trying to save money in some areas as needed for other areas.
I don't know what's happening in my flat at the moment.
Anyway..I look forward to future erotic romances. I'm a fan. They're well written.
I'm going to read my book (not so funnily enough The Bell Jar..because out of Bryon poetry and An Education, it's the most appealing bed time read..) in 10 minutes and then try and get some shut eye.
In a funny way going out tomorrow has cheered me up. However come tomorrow mornng it won't be so cheery..nevertheless I don't groan, I tend to wake up and do my buisness. In some way life is going on but my purposes and goals have all changed. I don't actually have a goal but to get paid work and earn and somehow just go on. At least I should be okay for money no matter what I should decide. I guess my inner strength has always been high but I shouldn't let my tolerant nature get trodden on. I won't be a doormat and I certainly will be selfish.
Edit, for some reason I want to write more on a particular story. I must stop having this day dream optimistic type thing going on..a few days passed, it doesn't make things better.
Be careful reading "The Bell Jar" before sleeping!
ReplyDeleteLove your commitment to exercise... I need to borrow some!
Im actually not reading it anymore..but thats because Im trying to cut off any stimulation whatsoever. What relaxes some people only worsens me. Its also too good of a book, not boring enough.
ReplyDeleteAnd ive stopped the excersise thing. But thats because im cleaning and walking. Im sure you have less energy to work off in what you eat.