Thursday, 10 December 2009

Dec 11th

The sleepless nights keep passing..which only means you adjust to your new lifestyle, make the most and move forward. Who knows if i will ever be able to get more than 2 hours a night. if i get 2 hours i consider myself lucky. my body and mind dont want to sleep.

I woke up to un- empty my stomach and because its frustrating to not be able to sleep. well obviously.And to turn my heating on, stuffy be damned. I'm not just a clip hair back and run out the door kind of person, or I'd go for a walk. The days I don't are half days to me. But I'll be doing something later. Indoors.

I'm listening to this and then trying once again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ea90L91eZk


edit; some naughty stuff below

The hunk walked into the building swinging the door open, his tan rippling flesh and tight butt encased in rough denim causing stirs of delights and echoes of the most deprived fantasies.

His sex appeal a delight to all around..but me. I'm not interested. I take to fantasising about someone else. I should say I have taken to doing that already. For some reason I remember him wearing glasses when I first saw him..but he hasn't worn them since. I also don't remember him being much taller than me, I'm not tall but I've never stood next to him. There is something in the way he is.

Most woman would probably describe any guy as handsome more than a guy would describe a woman as pretty. So in saying my guy would be considered handsome, it's hardly news but first thing I saw about him was his face. His skin, the colour of his very short hair against it and his voice are three things that turn me on about him.

You can't form an opinion based on what little you know about someone. But I like to imagine little scenarios. In not knowing how he would be firm and how he would be weak, it does not stop me from fantasising about him. And sometimes when I'm very close I imagine it's him. It makes the sensation that much stronger and it makes the shudder between my thighs deeper so that I can feel it up to my womb. Those are the times that I remember to invest in some sex toys, a long thick cock that I imagine sticking inside me to imagine it's his or that I'm doing this in front of him.

I've never done the toy thing before.

to be ctd

No comments:

Post a Comment