Remember someone who did something AMAZING.
And good will? Well, yes. Of course there's no point in giving to charities when your goodwill at home is well- ever been shopping Christmas Eve? Know what I mean?
So let's just cut the bullshit. Let's just forget about the countdown shows for "greatest" moments of the "noughties."
And the New Year..it's a New Year..it kind of tends to happen. You know after 365 days, we get a new year. Now if you have beliefs with regards to the New Year it's one thing but this thing about new years resolutions..like parents asking their kid, what's your news resolution..Oh BOY Mine would be that I don't have one and I am a work in progress and nothing miraculous will happen but I will try and evolve as a human being because I believe in that and NO WAY IN HECK BECAUSE IT'S A NEW YEAR.
You know why I put that in capital letters as though I mean to shout it. Don't confuse passion with anger. It's like the earlier you see through all the b.s. the better. And you know it may not be b.s. to you but from what I see this is the world we live in. Correct me if I'm wrong. And No way do I believe this is the reality of the world just beacuse it's my view but this is the world from my eyes; No wonder I don't get on with people and no wonder I give off such a vibe - they are so seflish in a completely different way to me. I see men attracted to beautiful women. I see him (being general here, I havent been a situ like this before due to my tendencies to not go for assholes) looking at other women. I see man and woman breaking up. You know those men and women who are on their own by choice? The odd ones like me who actually want to be on their own by choice. Cos I don't believe in getting with a guy just because he likes you. I have to like him too. And growing to like someone? No. And I won't apologise for that. But the people who are on their own okay even if it's not just by choice; my God you have something couples don't have. I'm not talking about freedom. I mean yourself. Who doesn't lose a little part of themselves in a relationship? Think about it and then answer me, please.
When I went on facebook and you know you go on these networking sites and when you're a woman it's like ..there will be a time when that question is asked. You single? It's like why are you asking?! Why is our friendship not enough? And then you realise and that person may say they are lonely and looking for love but they don't realise how lucky they are. Who says love is so important? Who made these rules? If love is important to you..then you gotta change you. Do you know why you are single? You know and I know how some men and women can be and how superficial things and people are and folks it's getting worse year by year. So I choose to stay on the outside and be the freaky catwoman and live outside society's rules. I'll have sex with someone because I happen to respect them and I'm attracted to them but I ain't going to have sex with someone just because I want to scratch my itch. Myself is more important than what's happening in society and what has been happening? So no wonder if you don't fit in you don't fit in. I mean God look at the world! Why is human interaction so simple? It's always been more than bang and buck to me so to speak but not to some people? Be honest.
And that's just the man, woman thing. I haven't even talked about honesty, conversation, interest in human beings and each indvidual, money, the instant gratification world and the next MM or Audrey Hepburn. There is no new Hepburn! Leave her alone!
I want one thing for the New Year. To go on. I know things won't change because changes takes AGES literally and I want to keep on being honest with myself and everyone. That won't be hard I hope. I wish you all Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year. Believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. God Bless these blogs for allowing loons like me to drivel on. I mean "loon" with the greatest respect. To us crazies and outsiders and to those on the inside, well be careful and enjoy your ride, you have something we outsiders envy but we also have something *wink wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment