There was a time I would quote and be in love with beauty, poetry included. Now I prefer straight up stuff.
Since last week I've been feeling how nauseating one of my favourite movies is..not the movie itself but the people in it. Poor little rich white boys. HATE. And not in the make me angry way..they mean nothing to me but I hate them because it makes me sick to look at them and I despise them. There I've said it.
No longer a DPS'r but still wanting to keep in touch with people I met through this movie. And I'm glad Charlie Dalton is the popular one amongst them because I much preferred his style to the laugh with others passive aggresive Todd Anderson and control freak Neil Perry. Plus the guy who plays him rates that fucking ScarJo. Carpe Fuck em. And Keating? Whatever.
EDIT; okay Keating would hate me. I met people not like him but people who remind me of him so I know this. But I wouldn't necessarily hate him for him rather him for hating me. I mean come on no ones loves someone who would hate them.
My views for some time now.
Nighty night.
Where is my friend and what have you done with her???
ReplyDeleteI see your point, though...
I know..I feel like a traitor. But i suppose I was just trying to make light of things before and pretending they were something else..meaning these are my honest feelings and have been for months..i see things clearly now but i know people who dont see things clearly tend to say that. Hmmm..
ReplyDelete