You can find it all if you're on facebook. It's on a group The Erotic File.
"Those words are going to haunt me forever..be careful" Michael said. As she stared into his grey eyes, she saw some pain. Had he been hurt in the past? Was he weary? He was older than she was and probably a lot more mature and experienced.
"I mean them" She whispered back. Mel collapsed against the wall as he let go. She saw him turn around, faced with his back to her. Give him a minute she thought.
"Where are you going?" He was walking away.
"Michael?"
"MIKE?" She said louder not caring who heard.
She ran after him. God, he walked fast. She caught up to him, "Wait."
He smiled. At first she thought he was having her on the whole time but she saw it was a tremulous one. He had tears in his eyes. She hugged him. He supported her fully, she felt as though they were complete in that second.
He kissed her cheek and then her lips. "I love you." She said to him.
"I love you so much." He said between kisses.
"I really missed you when I was in there. It didn't feel like a retreat at all."
"It's okay" He soothed, "I'll make sure you get the best time on earth from now on."
"Ooh okay."
"And if you think that's an empty promise, you Melanie Hawes deserve a punishment."
"Oh that old chestnut" She teased,
"One I find extremely effective on you."
"You are such a manipulator."
"Mm..and to think there's no reward for me. Look at me, hard as a rock."
"I feel it."
"But i'm not going to get inside you just yet."
"Part of me thinks you like prolonging your pleasure."
"Part of me thinks I have more self control than you." He raised his eyebrow at her.
"Don't you dare challenge me. In there, it was so hard not to come, someone could have whispered to me I would have done it!"
"Poor baby."
"Yes!"
"Well Mel, I hate to break this little game of ours...but .."
"But?"
"Kiss me first."
She frowned at him. So he kissed her on the lips himself.
"I came whilst you were in there."
"You're lying."
He shook his head.
"Well, fuck you."
"Oh Melanie, how romantic."
"Seriously whilst I was losing my mind you were busy wacking off. Thanks!"
"But it turns you on doesnt it?"
"No."
"Come on admit it. I can't take it anymore. Im in the shower. All I have to do is think of you. Your tits. Your pussy. Your bottom. Instead I see your lips in my mind. I come. Mel, I come so hard."
There was a slight distance between them now. Her clothes were probably very haphazardly on her body from before..she only just realised that now. They were starting to itch. As though they were unnecessary around him. Especially after what he just said.
"You are unreal." She whispered.
She walked back to the car. He wasn't far behind.
When she heard a bleep, she opened the door of the car and sat inside. He was there just after her. On his seat. He started the car.
The whole journey was quiet. There was something there, something about to happen. It was just a question of when.
"Please tell me what you're thinking." Mel spoke. God his hands. They made her say things that she wouldn't normally. Yes blame them. With their clenching on the wheel and his fingers, beautiful hard worked fingers. Fingers she eternally wanted to come violently against his.
"I'm happy you love me." Mike said.
"Yes."
But?
The sigh was from him.
He swerved the car to the side of the road.
Okay just calm, be calm she said to herself. There was something in the air, something more intense than their fucking during the last year. It was true fucking, dirty, hot, sexy and also romantic. He would make love to her so intensely and completely.
She was facing him and it was unlike her, normally she would look at even him from the corner of her eye.
"Mel" he whispered.
His lips were sensual, a little bitten and wide, no cupid's bow like hers.
"Yes?"
He shut his eyes.
"We're on the side of the road. There's a dirty river outside the window. There's cars going past and the air is cold. But I want to be inside you."
"Thank you"
"What?"
"I said thanks." She undid her seat belt. Then she attempted to get closer to him. It was awkward and she hovered just in the limited space of the car but when her leg touched his and she could feel his heat and feel the distance between them close, it made her look into his eyes. She would never get tired of the way he looked at her. Even if they weren't lovers, there was something always there in his gaze. She leaned down and kissed his lips. It was a full on passionate kiss. He took her tongue and she moaned into his mouth. She kept wanting to kiss his lips themselves but he wanted to consume her. She unelegantly sat on his lap.
She gasped from their mouths breaking away. "You're so hard. I wonder why.."
Michael touched his fore head to hers. It made her feel like Holly Hunter in that weird movie.
"This is so perverted." She whispered.
"Is it?"
"Well, this movie.." He moved a little and she felt him more.
"No talking" She murmured.
"I'll die if I don't get that dick in me, Detective" She whispered in his ear.
"Nno Melanie." He was very hard and his eyes were so stormy. He needed in her badly.
"It mmust be bad when you use my full name" Shit, he needed to stop grinding his trouser covered beautiful cock up towards her needy pussy. Which she hadn't put panties over.
Suddenly he shoved her off his lap.
"What the hell?" She spewed at him. She was half inbetween their seats and her legs hurt.
He was breathing heavily. Not looking at her. Oh. He was in one of those..
His full gaze then on her, she gasped at the look in his eyes. It was pure animal.
"I want to fuck you. You know how bad. But not here."
"W.."
He put his hand over her mouth. She felt her pussy drip fresh juice and without her panties..
"Mel..if I ask you you'll say yes. But I want to do this right. I want to fuck my..my..Mel in my bed. I can wait."
"Michael.." She only whispered it but he put his hand over her mouth again. She raised an eyebrow at him. She wasn't afraid of him anymore.
He leaned towards her face and bit her earlobe, "No talking." It could have been the words or his voice but it was his bite that made her almost come.
In me ..in me..in me.. she murmured as he started the engine. He didn't even wait for her sit back on her seat. Normally he had on the engine only after she put her seatbelt on ..yes really..and this time she didn't even want to see if he looked over his shoulder properly before pulling out on the main road.
She caught a glimpse of her scowling face in the side mirror of the car. She could see her pale skin and serious features. And her horrible hair. But she just fluffed it up a bit and then looked straight ahead.
"You look beautiful Mel" It was a very low whisper. She loved it.
"No I don't."
She didn't hear his sigh this time. Well what..she didn't think she was beautiful..there was more to life than beauty.
She was going to get fucked by this man. Possessed on his bed. God knows if he wouldn't grab her arse not even as though got through the front door. There were times when he would start kissing deeply in public..and he initiated all of that. Then he had to fuck her. He had waited but he sucked her breasts through her sweater once with the front door open. Anyone could see.
"I want in you so bad" He moaned.
This time she had to speak. Her pussy was so wet and it was touching the seat she was sitting on. "So fuck me..lose control, stop the car again and just fucking fuck me."
"No." He growled.
"Yes."
"Melanie shut the fuck up."
"God things must be so HARD..Detective.."
"This won't work on me."
She opened her legs.
"Come on" She whispered, a little to herself too.
"Stop."
"No."
"You're such a slut that if I asked if you wanted me to use physical force you'd say yes."
"You know me too well." She wasn't actually paying all that much attention to him. She was getting ready to masturbate in front him driving.
"Don't."
"Watch me..out the corner of your eye."
He swallowed hard. "I can't."
"Say please."
"I won't be your submissive."
"You're mine." He said again.
"Uh" She touched her clit. She writhed. Closed her eyes a little.
She stuck her tits out using her free hand. Pinching each nipple she stuck a finger in her pussy. She was panting and wanted to suck her own nipples so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment