But when there is tension, then you can at least go to your room if and when you have the chance. And use the net. There's no schedule. It's just hop on after waiting 20 minutes for the computer to set up of course, and you can access a movie or literature or a network or research on any matter.
This time next week could not come sooner enough. It's day one of the holidays and without giving too much info regarding my family but the holidays is a time where it requires me to remain calm, cool and able to do anything at any moment in the day. Like being at work is how I have to come deal with it. At least nights are less tough for me now. I'm thankful my sleep is getting better and hopefully without tablets tonight and for most of the time from now on- let's see.
I have problems with my skin again. Looks like it's a cyst, could even be an acne type of cyst but it's only really one area, as usual, and it just looks like a pea sized lump. Literally that size. It's been there for a week and when I have something like this, it normally takes a month to become concealable. I have caught two people do a double take as it's bang on my cheek and catches the light and stands out very well like a mole which doesn't look like a mole. However, there are people who suffer with acne and eczema. And quite frankly women do have it harder but I'm not meat, I'm a person so flaws will happen and have to be accepted. I have certainly accepted it. I'm glad the pain that comes with it has reduced.
I just wish I didn't have to deal with crap from outside as well as from anywhere else. There's only so much one should have to put up with but what doesn't kill you certainly makes you stronger. It has made me stronger anyway. And today I faced and plan to face people tomorrow with a Girl Interrupted Winona Ryder sort of cool (despite her problems she does have something going on) and an Elizabeth McGovern Ordinary People politeness. I don't care how mad that is but these are my heroes.
At least with the internet I can see what help I can get and take my mind away from pain and also just problems that arise in these holidays. So I have to say the internet is good for some of us and does have many uses. Sure I can survive without it and have done very well in the past but it is nice to have it and one should be broadminded when considering why people use the internet and that it's not just something for this quick fix world.
Merry Christmas and here's to peace in the world and in our families.
No comments:
Post a Comment