Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Wacky.

Last night I had two wacky dreams. One gave me inspiration to blog about crushes and how they happen all the time and it's part of feeling. Movies and books and tv are odd when it comes to crushes. They promote the glamour of love and some of them manage to convey the importance of self and some fail in doing so. But they mostly promote the idea that a crush has to be reciprocated whereas I am a firm believer in having a crush because you are a human with feelings and that's all it is, in this state.

In my first dream I had two crushes. Formed quite quickly on two different people. This was a fun dream and not all serious, I even felt light hearted in the dream although a little in love. One guy was this disciple type person and an intelligent human being. He was older than me. The second guy has this friendly face, nearer my age, he reminded me A LOT of Jessie from Glee whose talent and voice I just love. It's not surprising that he was in my dream, but the first guy took me by surprise and even in the dream was a surprise to me, because of his fatherly (not to me!) position I had never thought of him in any other way.

Each guy was a force to be reckoned with. I don't need to interpret this dream to know that a woman should never settle for a man that isn't a force to be reckoned with. No looks shit, I know some people have preferences but for me, whilst I may think Jake from Twilight has the cutest face, I don't only fantasise about him, in fact I don't think I have ever done so to the extent I do about other people. I'm very broadminded not in a patronising way but in the sense I see things others don't see and that's probably why I don't have a problem with the way I look the way other people do when it comes to the way I look. I honestly believe beauty is everywhere and today I made sure beauty didn't escape from me. It's not because of my dream I would say, but I walked around like I didn't care, I was on a mission and any looks were trash/unimportant.

In my second dream, I was holding hands with Artie from Glee. I like Artie, I like Kurt, I think Kurt is good looking and I also like Jessie and although Finn is a superficial jock bonehead, I think he has a sweet, genuine smile. My point, I don't have this mad crush on Artie, Jessie got my heart going a little because of his talent and I'm a big personality person, looks are kind of blah to me, I can appreciate them I just don't go gaga over them, but in this dream I was at an airport having reached my destination. I ended up forming this close bond with Artie and we held hands as if just breathing. We went out together in the night and perhaps his male friends were there too but it was fun. Then I woke up but the hand holding felt so nice and so natural. It reminded me of this one dream I had where I formed another intense bond, never mind having a crush it was a bond, with someone and it was like our souls literally needed each other. It was a great reminder that I must never sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment