
Let me start with rectifying a mistake; lack of topless men on my blog.
Back to the problem! Food...
The only non processed food I eat daily are my fruits, 2 plums and a banana, that's all I can take because I hate HATE fruit, and salad. Even on my salad I must have some pesto and couscous/snack a jacks (rice cakes cut up and put into a crisp packet and they've got all manner of stuff on them, they're SO processed). I just love taste but that's the thing, it has to have that zing to it. So, then I'm having low fat ready meals like a curry OR a pizza. I make sure the pizza is small or has a very thin base. And the curry is low fat but of course it's processed and the pizza, when I look at these foods in their uncooked state, alarm bells don't sound, they're not greasy, a little oily "that's all." (We need SOME oils surely!).
Did I mention I. CAN. NOT. COOK. I tried, it's horrible, I can not eat my own food.
Also, I hate vegetables. *ducks slightly*
When someone cooks for me, that's fine, I'll eat the cooked veg but I just would need to take lessons to actually fill my stomach up and have the nutrition at the same time. Irony, I took home economics at school! But come on they only taught us to make cakes and boxes for cakes. I shit you not. I made like two dishes in the two years, My GOd two years of that nonsense, and they were both bland as shit.
I fuck up rice and pasta even.
The supermarket has more ready meals than anything else meal wise. Oh I hate soup. I'M SORRY!
I just need to do something because food is kind of the enemy. If I eat a potato dish, I will be SATISFIED but then I'll work out. I always feel my stomach swell after eating anything so I'm taking this Activia yoghurt which helps digestion and to be honest I don't have a problem with letting go if you know what I mean.
I drink water mostly and even though I don't have a sweet tooth, guess what I've demolished a carton of microwave pop corn (sweet) and two chocolate biscuit bars. *sighs*
Boy am I going to walk tomorrow.
That brings me onto comfort. I've realised just how important that is. Today I put on my boots. They're near knee high, nice looking but sensible, not a spiky heel in sight (damn it!) but I was suprised as to how uncomfortable I was on my soles and that's where the pressure is when you walk, well isn't it? Anyway, I've been wearing these casual/sporty shoes for months, sometimes I wear my wedge sandals on weekends, and you know it wasn't comfort that made me into my casual sporty shoes. It was their colour. From dull brown and black, I got me some sparkle and some colour. It was nice! I like colour. I obviously have a girly side. Who knew! My God my ideal wardrobe would be no trousers, just skirts but, I won't bore you now with what I have typed before on the subject. Oh don't worry I haven't ruled them out. I try on a lot of clothes and I don't dismiss straight away but you have to be my height to know what I'm talking about. There's a reason I shop in petite and there's a reason you have to be a very dedicated shopper to not scream when you do that. Leave it at that for now. And I have a nice weekend dress and two nice dress one. And a nice beach one. Because I live right next to one of course. *scoffs* I look good dresses and I feel GREAT in them.
ANYWAY, so I find also that my comfortable shoes are the most versatile. Walking is my life. The days I don't have a big long walk, they're not as good for me. I need it to sleep. I haven't walked properly for three days. *frazzled!* ANYWAY, my actual point is that I'm all about loving my height now. Not just accepting it. It's okay, the past is the past. Other people will always have their prejudices, that's their problem and I will just have to get used to being even shorter now I value my comfort. My feminity and sexuality are in my head. I know women my height are refered to as dumpy, stumpy and when someone called Hayden Panetiere beautiful, another woman bitchily replied no Nicole Kidman is beautiful, Hayden is merely girl next door. Why can't both be beautiful? There is a stress on height. I used to think it was just Asian people, you know because they wanted something different so they preferred the taller women, both men and women, 5ft 4 is always better than 5f2 that kind of thing, but it's not. But since when should that be my problem. And I haven't seen the cliche of small and cute or petite and feminine work when it comes to men. Maybe if you fit the beauty mold in other respects or are "elfin" but being yourself isn't going to get you noticed. But again, why would I want to waste my time with these type of men even if they are in the majority. And I know the comments, two women wear the same dress, the woman with bigger boobs and longer legs they prefer. So what, if they're on some evolutionary trip. How is that my problem? I gotta be me. Time to be grown up.
I post a link to a blog where I can follow my fellow shorties, by the way only cool if said with love and not looking down on us, we have names and which don't start with little!
http://almostfivefeet.blogspot.com/
p.s. I'm over 5ft. Not that it matters but just wanted to clarify in case you ever meet me one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment