Monday, 12 July 2010

Shunning society. In particular Western

not that Eastern sounds so great! But Western society ruins lives. Shit about a woman not being able to happy because she only has fame and no children, this written by another woman is absolute inhumane shit and obviously the reason as to why women are so bitchy to each other. They hate each other. My hate is for humans but they actually hate another woman's femininity. Sure, I think some women are overrated, like 6ft blondes and it's again Western society that makes them some kind of Goddesses to men and think they're something special, no one is more special just because they have more height and a bottle of peroxide to enhance what's already there. In shunning the popular ideas, I shun most men too. No one forces you guys to make fools over the Elle Macphersons and Uma Thurmans of this world but you do anyway and you say it's because it's in your nature and you're visual..if you're visual then you'd notice these women aren't the perfections you think they are. Why? Cos they're no more Goddesses than the average women. It all just leads me to believe you guys are into collecting trophies. Have fun fucking your models and wannabes. I'd rather fuck a real person and I believe in that term it means someone who isn't afraid of being human and non airbrushed. Happy cloning.

No comments:

Post a Comment