Just to be clear, those are not my words.
Oh the world is full of shit for sure. I'm watching this programme on youtube, Sex How to Do everyhting, I LOVE it, and there's people calling the presenters cunts, posh, oh she has big teeth, sluts.
EVERYONE is allowed to have the same opportunities and to say that no one will want to have sex with these women and that they can't present a show like this is heinous, why not just call yourself a Nazi.
I mean we can all see people's features. You know like I've said before, I don't ever wish my legs were longer or anything like that, if I'm hard on myself for a scab it's because I'm actually the root of the problem because I itch, pick and sratch and it's myself I'm mad at, not my appearance directly.
I've posted a link and I'm under Renabulous. If you have anything to say to someone who calls women sluts and cunts, I'd be grateful if you could take the time and say it. I know, we'll get abusive comments but there's always blocking and ignoring. I'm just not going to allow someone to post their comment and especially have people actually thumbs up on it for being an intolerant douche.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuFkpdhXTdI&has_verified=1
We get plenty of intolerant douches in people who just have a problem with themselves and others. I really think if you have to take shit out on someone else, you've got issues yourself. You know what, maybe it is jealousy, how DARE anyone exist who doesn't fit your prejudices whatever it is, but mostly it's intolerance. Who do you think you are? You're on the cover of Vogue or never going to be on a cover, that should not define you but clearly it does and whatever problems I have, I can tolerate AND love myself. People like me, we don't need love from others, but when we get it, we know how to appreciate it's not for some selfish oh, see I am worth it just because so and so thinks so.
This is all so fucked up and yeah so I am but at least I'm not intolerant like this, who the hell made these people?!
No comments:
Post a Comment