I just found out McG, as in this director is directing the Spring Awakening movie.
Can someone tell me something good about his directing style that would make the movie not lack depth and tell me it won't just come across as one big MTV video? Charlie's Angels was a mistake, right, people make mistakes, he can actually have a vision, we just didn't get to see it yet, right.. No really, this is a plea. OH MY GOD.
Be broadminded. Be broadminded. Be broadminded. Chant and take deep breaths. The decision for McG (oh please don't make me type that again!) is not based on money, MTV, it's not style over substance with no edge, the musical sounds very edgy and now...
*cries*
But you haven't yet seen the musical, just because Jonathan Groff is ...oh faint..so TALENTED and can make a weasel like Jesse charismatic doesn't mean Spring Awakening is..
no I give up I read what it's about, it has all sorts of stuff to sink teeth into, that's what I'm worried about, that something will get glossed over by THIS director in the movie and we'll just get ..will we even get great musical performances anymore or just generic eye candy CRAP?
No comments:
Post a Comment