Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Unwelcome company.

The kind you just want to say, try the concept of shutting doors but you know you can't as there will be a big argument. Nothing ventured nothing gained? Yeah, try dealing with people as opposed to clearly "people" lacking a certain something. I've heard things suggested to these "people" and they just bellow.

Last week was a load of old shit in the sense that had I known this week would be so shit, I would have thanked my lucky stars to be alive and functioning. This week, I'm having major problems with sleep and a few other things with me but the sleep is the big one. I've made an appointment but I still have to wait. The idea of sitting in a room for 2 hours and then getting seen to is not that appealing when there have been 50% success rates from my experience, I sound like a robot I know, so I would rather just wait two days for a better chance of success.. and till then I have this herbal remedy. It's okay but gives incredibly freaky dreams and then I wake with a jolt and can't get back to sleep- the usual problem minus the jolt part.

It's good to go outside, in fact I find it works for me but I just can't do it.

I just wish the noise would at least go away, not like it's been a week only.

No comments:

Post a Comment