Thursday, 15 July 2010

Oh the truth and the concept of adulthood.

Going for a look or doing what you want to yourself physically versus being like someone else or "bettering" yourself.

Bettering. Think about that word.

The survival of the fittest. Are we still animals? Haven't evolved? don't have minds? Hearts? Souls? This is just weepy, cliched, "hippy" stuff?

We go through our own journeys and we can go to an extreme, after all even the non conformists have their own prejudices and biases and rules. I like the middle ground but mostly I'll do what it takes to be me. And you Vogue, and you Nuts and you little boys in men's bodies, and you women who just can't leave other women alone whether you're jealous or just plain pathetic inside, you all can stick together, you can stick your love up your asses, don't ever include me, I will never love you back. Bye mainstream and bye non conformists who are sneery and snide, the bye is where the pleasure lies. We will meet and co exist and you will smirk as I smile but a smirk means nothing, it does nothing on a big scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment