Saturday, 10 July 2010

If I was depressed would I still be angry

Cos I can tell you I react like a complete normal person when someone gives me shit and most people would have died by now. I have been putting up with shit for more than 20 years. The problem is I'm so angry but I have no outlet. If I look someone in the eye in return they just carry on and smirk. Like this stupid idiot when I was shopping, so you can stare at me and stop walking but when i looked back at you, it was like you just vomited your lunch. You fucking bitch, you're wearing layers of make up and your hair is processed and you probably look up plastic surgery, I have big boobs, a small waist and my hair is natural and I habve radiant skin anyway. How the fuck did I for a minute feel low because of YOU?!

And some fucking 5 year old piece of white trash give ME shit. Just because I dont look like your stupid celebrities, I'm fit and healthy, how the fuck dare you give me a hard time. I didnt deserve it before when I wasn't fit but I know how superficial you all are and now you're giving me the same treatment; Fuck you. I'll grow my hair so long you'll be jealous, it's thick anyway unlike your over processed hair extensioned FAKE "locks" and Ill wear heels and I'll go to bdsm clubs and make every man want to fuck me. And you'll still give me shit. But you have NOTHING on me, you are NOTHING but you still manage to make one trip for a few hours hard for me, why do you do this..what the fuck do you have to gain. why can't you leave me alone. You can't take it out on someone else, no it's me, always me, I can see nothing shuts you up. You fucking bitches and bastards, you women aren't beautiful are you really if you make someone feel like this, what are you hiding underneath, and you men are hardly great and one has to wonder how much time you spend in the mirror and how high your standards will be when you become humbled by something in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment