Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Whatever.

There's a lot of bigger things happening in this world. Getting almost run over by a fast driving lorry in a fucking small car park is not big in comparison. After all their rudeness is something I am used to, it was a man driving the lorry after all. As of today I put on a face of thunder for most people. They don't deserve anything else, hardly anyone is civil to me and they don't deserve any work on my part, the face of thunder comes more naturally than having to be all breezy happy smiley, I don't care about how many muscles I'm using. As far as I'm concerned, they are worthless scum and I'm going to mutter that under my breath more and more.

Yes, I have a real problem with the world and I'm NOT going to put on a smile.

I'm here for my friends and people who are actually okay. Having a bad day? Don't take it out on a complete stranger and I've seen the way lorries drive, they're such bad drivers, maybe if they actually swallowed their pride and asked for directions they wouldn't get stuck in a car park. And if they said to me oi give me directions, I'd have told them to go eat shit, that's a pretty quick and easy and fitting come back for scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment