Friday, 7 May 2010

I have just a couple of things to say.


I'm still going to keep this blog because I always have something to say and there's a million things in the world that bug me, yet it's actually a specie of bird keeping me up at night, and it shat over our house, but just that sometimes there's nothing you can say on your own life, without doing something first or just not coming to any conclusions of even having anything in writing. What I'm trying to get at is basic bad shit that happens and then on the other hand, I had this vision I got to be happy because of good shit that happens but still had it semi ruined. The trick is to not have it ruined. This is where strength, maturity and being the adult comes in. That I can do.

Bye and have a good weekend.

And also I want to say that if anyone wants to start something on here, please do, I'll be in.

Just thought that was a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment