We're the Wuzzles, yeah baby. Aha.
So, I was in one of the great British stores today, sarc, and as with many of these, you have poor women trying to buy something, I say poor because if they're anything like me there comes a time you do need a pair of jeans or some shoes that you can actually walk in and not have a blister plaster on each toe, and you're gonna have to haul ass to the store and look long and hard to find such things. Lunches will be missed and toilet trips lessened. There's so many men, the majority who from the ages of 20 to 80 do nothing but gawp at young women whilst their wives come from the changing room not long later. The young women of their attention are mostly tanned, tall, and that whole perky, lithe youth mixed with some high maintenance, as a woman I know what goes into another woman, I'm surprised at the way men can't see make up on another woman to the extent we can, it doesn't take a genius, it's not the sun nor morning dew. A part of me looks at the woman of their attention, ready with a phone sex script in mind, and the rest feels bad for their wives. It's disrespectful and cruel. I know, I know, we're really animals blah blah blah, we look at stuff we find attractive blah blah blah, pretty things, blah blah blah and I know women ogle too but as someone who people watches, I've seen mostly these men do it. Sigh. SAD.
I have to wonder are they perverted or not really so? Are they just keeping in touch with their sexuality or do they need to look at someone a lot younger than them to get in touch with their sexuality?
It made me think of myself. I don't want to be the woman who comes out the changing room. Even if I don't know my husband's looked at a much younger woman, a woman young enough to be his daughter, it's not the age difference thing it's the fact it's a young woman. Fidelity is a seperate issue.
I read a message from a friend and got thinking about love and sexuality. Well, actually more love and me. Sexuality is a big part of who I am and I think I'd rather just be around me and that, than linked to someone else. It's not that I can't trust, now that I've thought about it, it's that I'm not used to being treated very nice by men who prefer showy females, and I'm always getting in their path for some reason, they won't leave me alone.
ANYWAY, Glee has made me quite confident. It really is about the old cliche of being yourself and not being afraid or repulsed by it no matter if other's are. It helped me today at a restaurant.
I also as a last note just wanted to say that Gabourey Sidibe rocks so much. She is seriously so funny, hitting on all these actors and just saying oh I hit on him for a full 8 minutes. LOL. My kind of woman, really going for it. People can say their bullshit about her, about Glee, delusions, whatever, I've heard the chestnuts, you don't know how someone ELSE feels.
You're the best!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, I really admire you too. Lol I sound like a stalker!
ReplyDelete(whatever they happen to sound like..)