

They can't do this to us.
He's so bad, psychotic undertones bad, not just a mere bully like Puck, whom I find immature and yuck unless he sings to Sweet Caroline to a girl. When Jesse first met Rachel, it was like seeing the face of some graceful but naughty, hard edged being, different to the other boys at the school and that's why I think he can change and be perfect for her. Girl needs that intensity and direction,even more than she has already, none of this soften edges by oppposites attract type nonsense philosophy. I want intense plus intense!
Well, I am LOVING this show. Some shows just click for you, this is one of those. I didn't get into Ugly Betty, I'm not into Desperate Housewives though it's a steller show but Glee is from a great school of thought, each personality, each character on Glee has not only different sides to the but their bad sides are not humiliated. It's not just that they get to sing and we lose ourselves in the music, the music is like it or not infectious and the show is very musical- stage themed, the show has a distinctive personality and is not ashamed. It IS cool, I don't agree that it's not as cool as the creators think. There's something fun and not mocking about it even though it shows the good, bad and the ugly.
And of course Sue Sylvester, a completely different school of thought,!, thanks to Jane Lynch's brilliantly timed performance not just comically but in every way, that makes Sue different to the women she's compared to in other shows like Popular.
I love that Rachel Berry is basically Barbara Streisand in Yentle.! Come on, the under dog. The one who has to deal with the naysayers. And then goes on stage, belts, literally belts in her fucking AMAZING voice out a song and she's The Queen. Not to the school but to us viewers.
And Mr Schuester. The non perfect perfect teacher. Everyone has their pasts, their problems, their issues, a true, real personality who happens to also be the best teacher since Mr Keating Dead Poets Society. Carpe Schuester!
And could Kurt be any more angelic looking, I love how Chris Colfer when asked which star he he would love to have on the show, said Julie Andrews. What a beautiful idea.
Glee is full of beauty, just bursting with energy and the stories and drama just flows. The shows works.
But Jesse you can't just go after singing Total Eclipse of The Heart like an angel with Rachel, but if you do, I will only respect the show more. Heartbreaking to watch but genius. Nevertheless, I'd pay to have Jesse stay. I'm very curious about that personality of his and the actor is so natural. Come back as a gay character to quote a fan's wish, just come back..and please kiss Rachel one more time.
I really don't like Jesse (he's a spy!)but I know the character is necessary for the story because "New Directions" is "Audio Adrenaline's" biggest competition. And with Rachel Berry out of the way, they have a better chance of winning. So I can't stand Jesse! Although....he and Rachel sound amazing together!! "Hello?"
ReplyDeleteIt warms my heart to see the scenes with Sue and her sister!!! I love seeing that soft side! It makes her usual side a little more bearable! These writers are genius!!!! Can't wait for this week's episode with Neil Patrick Harris!!! Should be great!!!
Okay, wow we have the same schedule cos thats the same ep thats going air over here too! No wait, actually it may not be, is Laryngitis the one with NP Harris? (look at me abbrev his genius name)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about Sue. Great character!
Jess IS evil. Lol love your knowledge! But Jonathan Groff is so hot when he dances, I WANT him.
p.s. yes he sounds AMAZING with Rachel..they compliment each other superbly. Such strong voices, makes it even more special they can combine in such a way.
ReplyDelete"Laryngitis" was last weeks here. AMAZING!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just cannot get enough of this show! I can't believe how practically perfect it is!!! I love House but I have never been quite as excited about it as I am for Glee!!!!!
The best show around!!! But I don't want to gush!!!
Oh gush away, don't hold back! I love this show too so much I want to marry it, have it hold me every night and make Glee lets; now's hows that for a gush, so don't be embarassed!
ReplyDeleteI think we are one ep behind you! Last week was Bad Reputation for us and this week is Laryngitis..Funny you mention House that title makes me think of that show! Wonder what Greg House would make of Glee....and wilson LOL, what would he make of Glee, would be interesting if he hated it but House loved it.
LMAO!!!! That is hilarious!!! It just got me envisioning them on the show!!! I think Hugh, as another character, would be so wonderful! I think I would die if I saw that!!!!! OMG!!! Greg House may secretly like it but he would probably bash it to no end! Not sure about Wilson though. He is changing and I'm not sure what I think of him anymore.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I just realized what I wrote in my first comment...it's "Vocal Adrenaline" not "Audio Adrenaline"!!! LOL The second is the name of a Christian band!!! Simple mix up! Made me laugh at my mistake!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteOOh what is Wilson becoming into?? Pray tell, I'm so far behind on House. Is Wilson becoming a bad ass? Is he embracing his love for German porn and has joined to become a kinky sea captain? Sorry, one does get carried away!
ReplyDeletelol Liz, you're so type A, you remind me of another friend of mine, you know her actually, or of her a little.