Is that a word? I had 4 hours sleep maxo, so I do not care. I should be counting my lucky stars that I had that much because my insomnia has been worse. This past two weeks, it's been there and I thought it was just the pigeon noise. With earplugs, I have to rip them out my ear, I keep thinking they're sinking in, I have very itchy canals. Sorry should I be classy after 4 hours of sleep? You get the message.
I went to sleep with very intense sexual thoughts. "Yah!"
No, I've been having them for two weeks, they're incredibly intense, they keep me up.
The other problem is I'm turning into a visual pervert. How is this a problem? I have Total Eclipse Of The Heart in my head as I imagine every single male I find attractive which seems to be old lust pots too (how fucking gorgeous is DPS' Neil Perry) and that they're lifting me up like Jesse does Rachel, except then I get screwed by one who isn't Neil Perry. Against a wall.
These intense feelings of whatever are keeping me awake, adding to my other problems and preventing me from going back to sleep once I wake even if I take medication which only gives me nightmares. And I very badly wanted to wake from the not one but three nightmares I had today.
"Now I'm only falling apart." No, I'm not yet and I can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment