
I don't get it. I read about a woman getting pregnant and she says she's afraid of a stretch mark. First of all I already have stretch marks and I thought they came with body changes. Paris Hilton has stretch marks. Beyonce Knowles has stretch marks. It's part and parcel of having skin. It's like lines, spots, cuts, it's just there, it's the life of your face and body, they need to live, they can't remain frozen. How are we ever going to be happy if we are afraid of stretch marks above all things? If you're worried that your partner will hate them, that guy shouldn't be in a long term relationship should his standards be so worryingly fragile. I mean I get nervous about a lot of things but I have no problem in saying I have white hairs, I think I got my first one ten years ago which I wouldn't have even noticed had someone not pointed it out and I sure has hell didn't cry about it like Jenn Aniston supposedly did on her FOURTIETH birthday. Jeez man, you give senstivity a bad name if you do stuff like that.
I see people with crooked teeth or the so called flaws and I think these flaws add to the person. The airbrushing thing is incredibly sad. And it's amazing what people fall for. I see people in their 40s trying to act 10 years younger because so much emphasis, too much emphasis is put on youth and I know I sound like some patronising goody goody but I am good. That's me and if I need to change it to adapt with people in a bad way, I won't.
I say break free before the world gets you. I don't want to be part of the rat race. I just want to live and if I've lived and am living, it will show on me. That's cool with me. My message, laugh inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment