
Best laid plans and all.
I have one of those cars that won't move on/in snow. I'm so glad I made the most of last week because I would have felt frustrated looking out the window this morning; next week won't exactly be a hoot.
This is time I can work on my work outs and my writing. And save some money in the process. So it's not bad, there's positives here.
Still, nothing quite like fresh air. *Big fat sigh*
Here, because I share everything, is my new playlist as I try and work out my playlist for my ..I have decided..mini stepping, stomach and arm excersises. I should be done by lunch which is nice.
Shoot Em Up
Twist And Shout
La Bamba (my favourite song when I was a child. aww!)
Footloose
More Than A Feeling
Beat Again
In For The Kill
Positively Lost In Me
Little Bitt Pretty One
Running Up That Hill by Placebo (I'd rather listen to the original when I'm sitting down)
Then He Kissed Me
Love Is Blue
Kissing In The Rain.
In my mind, I'm skid-id-dadling, jumping and running. In my mind. http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists
No comments:
Post a Comment