Monday, 15 February 2010

What's wrong with you?


What made you put on an act? Why is your stance wide? Why is your middlle finger up? What are you rebelling against? How much do you hate yourself? What's wrong with YOU?

I know who I am. Who are you?

Well this little ditty was bought to you by someone who got honked at by a car for some unknown reason. It's a small thing but it's one of the rudest things and when it's cold, raining and the road is long as everyone can see, if someone had a fear of being out, this could trigger off a panic attack that could cause their death indirectly. Hilarious if you're devoid of any personality of your own or humanity.

I have started treating people like that as losers. Because they are. I simply made a face at the car who should have been looking where they are going. I was dressed in normal coat and jeans and I don't have blonde hair and like I said it was raining so I know this was out of spite and not recognition or a reaction act. What a dumb act.

Put men in suits and stick them in a room together, if they're bullies, that's never going to leave them. I've seen it before. I know these people. At least women have some remorse but there are some who just have problem with the world- I know those people too and I can see it very clearly.

I just don't get this whole dumb act people put on. I'm just myself. I have no reason to react to an innocent passerby. A stranger no less. Just today was listening on the radio about rape and how women dress on a night out- I'll be writing about that on my other blog actually, and just hearing that women say about other women oh she got what was coming to her. Oh really? Because I thought it took the person WHO STUCK THEIR PENIS IN A WOMAN to have enough humanity and control. Why were they even reacting to a woman dressed provactively in the first place? We WERE born with a brain, weren't we? You can talk about nature and genes and the way things are and be complacent and never stick up for yourself or anyone else, because why should you right,?, but it will come back to bite you bad. I'm not talking karma. I'm talking LIFE. The stuck up people of this world may get some breaks but in the end, we're all in the same boat..the difference is some of us know happiness when it's there. In the end, the true losers are NOTHING. Like a woman who's been abused in some way, any way and had her life taken from her, you whomI directed the first paragraph to ARE NOTHING. YOU HAVE NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment